General’s Highway football program aims to teach children necessary skills to play the game of football, impart a strong sense of sportsmanship, and teamwork. Our coaches encouragement of player effort provides for greater enjoyment by the player and ultimately leads to better skilled and
Our fee structure for County Football for 2019 is listed below. When you use our online registration system these fees will be automatically calculated based on your selections.
GHAA Registration $200.00 .
Early Registration $150 (March 1st- June1st)
An equipment deposit
No equipment will be distributed to players until full payment has been received.
No Registration Refunds Will Be Granted after July 31st.
Uniforms, equipment, mouth guards, trophies, etc are provided as part of our service and thus are included in your registration fee. Please read over the About and Uniform pages for further information about items you are required to have and/or need to supply.
The Generals Highway Tigers football will open registration March 1, 2019. Registration will include clinic “in-house “, 70, 80,90, and 100 lb teams as well as 11u, 12u, and 13u teams.
Generals Highway will field teams in 8 divisions for the 2019 Anne Arundel County football season. Teams will be set by both age and weight.
1. Flag-Football Ages 3-5
2. U7 Team (Ages 6-7) Players must turn 6 by December
3. U8 Team (Ages 8 and under) Players must turn 6 by September
4. U9 Team (Ages 9 and under) Players must turn 7 by September
5. U10 Teams (Ages 10 and under) Players must turn 8 by September
6. 11U. Players 11 years or under, players must turn 9 by September
7. 12 U Players 12 years or under players must turn 10 by September
8. Varsity U. Players 12-14. Players must turn 12 by September
Registration is quick and easy, and you may register as many children as you need to